Sunday, November 30, 2008

ACTIVITY: Atheist Ireland Inaugural Meeting

The members of the atheist.ie website are holding the Inaugural Meeting of the proposed Atheist Ireland organisation in the Central Hotel on Exchequer Street in Dublin today.

I'm very impressed by both the initiative and the ideas listed for this organisation, and hope to be in attendance today for what should be a landmark day in the continuing striving for improvements of society.

Red: I eventually went for what was a stimulating day with like-minded people and I'm impressed with the activities and the news coverage the new organisation has created in the last two years. My one regret is that my running and work commitments simply don't currently allow more active support of this great and important organisation.

No comments: